Kilimanjaro Climb Cost
Climbing Kilimanjaro isn’t going to be cheap! However, it is hard to tell the exact Kilimanjaro Climb Cost. It varies widely depending upon several factors. The average Kilimanjaro Climb Price can come up to 2000$-4000$ and above.
All Kilimanjaro Climbing budgets will differ from person to person. You need to consider things like where you live and certain decisions like the duration of your hike. Let’s focus on the factors that determine your Kilimanjaro Climb Cost.
What Are The Factors That Affect Your Kilimanjaro Climb Cost?
There are several factors that play a major part in determining your Kilimanjaro Climb Cost.
- Your Airfare
- Tanzania Visa Cost
- Vaccination and meds
- Cost of Tipping Guides
- Kilimanjaro National Park Fees
- Food & Accommodation Price
- Gear & Equipment Cost
- Kilimanjaro Travel Insurance
- Kilimanjaro Private Climb Cost/ Kilimanjaro Group Climb Cost
- Kilimanjaro Climbing Routes
- Duration & your Itinerary
Facts About Kilimanjaro Climb Cost
Here are some interesting facts about your Kilimanjaro Climbing budget you should know:
- The overall Kilimanjaro Climb Cost changes drastically as per your choice of Kilimanjaro Routes.
- It is not a must to buy Kilimanjaro equipment or gears as you can easily rent them with African Scenic Safaris at a much reasonable price.
What Are Included in your Kilimanjaro Climb Cost?
- Pick up and drop at Kilimanjaro airport.
- Kilimanjaro National park fees.
- Government taxes and Tourism Vat.
- Camping and rescue fees.
- Transportations; to & from the gate to your hotel.
- Sanitizers, disposable masks, protective equipment, and face shields.
- All camping equipment
- Kilimanjaro guide cooks porters and other staff
- Meals (Dinner, Breakfast and Picnic lunch box)
- Drinking water (3-4 liters of mineral per Climber)
- Hot water for washing will be provided every day on the mountain.
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt.
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Rescue Team).
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation before and after the climb (1night each)
- Celebratory dinner after Climb
Kilimanjaro Climb Additional Costs
- Flights and airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Visa Fees ($100 for US Nationals and $50 for other Country Nationals)
- Kilimanjaro Travel Insurance
- Vaccination and other Health requirements
- Kilimanjaro Gear rental
Why Choose African Scenic safaris For your Kilimanjaro Climb?
- Responsible & Ethical Kilimanjaro Tour Operator: We are committed to fair porter treatment and taking full responsibility towards their welfare and are supported by KPAP. African Scenic Safaris ensure that both you and our porters have a safer and more enjoyable climb. We also ensure environment conservation and the development of local communities.
- High standards of safety and reliability: We want you to know that your safety is our top priority. All our guides are certified wilderness first responders (WFR) with a high level of competence and experience under their belt.
- Highly Trained Kilimanjaro Guides: We have some of the best trained and experienced tour guides certified by the highest level of industry standards who will accompany you on your trek.
- High Altitude Medical Emergency Training: All our Kilimanjaro guides, as well as staff, are well-equipped to handle medical emergencies. They are up to date with all the High Altitude Medical Emergency Training.
- Our staff will always help you with our guided tour techniques to help you acclimatize well.
- Optimum Hygienic Standards: All our cooks abide by the hygienic food preparation guidelines. Plus all drinking water is treated to ensure 100% safety.
Contact us for our different Kilimanjaro Climbing Packages. Our Kilimanjaro Travel Guide will help you plan your customized Kilimanjaro Climbing Packages according to your choice and budget. Choose Africa Scenic Safaris to fulfill your long-cherished bucket list’ aim of Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing.