African Scenic Safaris is a family run business located in Northern Tanzania.
Whether you are on a budget or volunteering holiday or wanting something with a little more luxury you can be guaranteed that your itinerary will be designed by someone who continues a lifetime love for Africa.
We strongly believe that by specialising in this beautiful area we have a thorough knowledge and experience of the region and can be sure to inject the magic of Africa into your heart.
There are so many wonderful places to explore in Tanzania and below is idea of what we can offer :
* Discount camping safaris (specialising in joining groups of single travelers or couples together to keep the cost as low as possible).
* Private safaris.
* Luxury Lodge safaris.
* Kilimanjaro climbs.
* Mt Meru climbs.
* Day trips around the Kilimanjaro region.
* A range of destinations including Lake Manyara National Park, the famous Serengeti, the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire National Park, Arusha National Park, Lake Natron, Lake Eyasi and many more.
* Lake Natron & climbing the volcano, Oldonyo Lengai
* Maasai village weekends or day trips
* Traveling beyond Tanzania - we can help with extension packages including Kenya, Rwanda & Uganda.
Want to read some interesting information about safaris, Mt Kilimanjaro climbs and life in Tanzania? Visit our blog page,
African Scenic Safaris runs a local NGO in Moshi called Path To Africa (www.pathtoafrica.org) and a percentage of profits go into the charity. Path To Africa then distributes it to smaller organisations that are in need of assistance. At the moment, Path To Africa are focusing on a small orphanage on the outskirts of Moshi, called Hope Village for Orphaned & Disadvantaged Children.